Our client is a world-class innovator and truly global leader in the consumer electronics market and leads the way in most of the categories in which they operate. Thanks to a sustained period of very strong performance and the sign-off of a brand new website for 2016, they are looking to hire a Web Designer who will lead the digital design processes internally.
As the Web Designer, you will be responsible for all design pertaining to the company’s community-based and non-transactional sites, whist working closely with content, creative and product teams.
- Design & publish onsite assets such as landing page content, new page templates, site banners, etc. in line with brand guidelines
- Create wireframe mock-ups of assets, pages, layouts and templates
- Design & publish creative variants to be used in A/B and Multivariate testing, including the development of assets, pages, layouts and templates based on wireframes and within the template frameworks used in our websites
- Where necessary manage agency resources to deliver required creative/assets
- Ensure all creative/content assets are stored and managed effectively to enable future use
We’re looking for candidates with tangible experience of designing responsive websites, across multiple channels and touch points. Visual design (Adobe creative suite), HTML and CSS knowledge is essential. Your portfolio must demonstrate high quality examples, wireframes and designs that showcase your technical ability.
Fluency in a 2nd EU language would be advantageous.
Position: Web Designer
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 plus 10% bonus and excellent benefits
Contact: Zumar Dean