We are working on behalf of an exciting, high-growth FinTech business based in London. Their goal is to help organisations trade globally with a range of financial products and tools, customised specifically for their individual needs. The company are expected to continue their phenomenal growth over the next 5 years and so they are able to offer fantastic career opportunities for the right people. They are currently looking to recruit a fluent Portuguese-speaking B2B Marketing executive, to support their continued growth across Europe.
This role will support the implementation of marketing campaigns across the Netherlands and the UK, working closely with other regional teams to deliver departmental and corporate KPIs. The successful candidate will play a key role in delivering top class marketing and communications programmes, through robust internal and external planning and execution.
- Supporting Country Managers in delivering the overall campaign strategy and plans
- Executing campaigns including: multi-channel lead generation programmes, digital and online marketing and company-focused events
- Supporting the development of compelling marketing collateral and assets including presentations, online and multimedia materials and case studies
- Managing the marketing information system and market intelligence and using these to execute the marketing strategy
- Being a brand ambassador, guardian and promoter of the corporate brand
It is imperative that you can are fluent in Portuguese, to a native standard, but also hold a strong command of the English language. It is also important that you have previously marketed to the Portuguese market AND NOT the Brazilian/Angolan markets. You will need to have a strong understanding of B2B marketing, ideally within a technology business. This role will entail digital and traditional marketing channels, so you must have had previous exposure to both. Exceptional communications skills, both written and spoken, are essential.
Position: B2B Marketing Executive (Portuguese-speaking)
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 plus benefits
Contact: Zumar Dean