This is an amazing opportunity to join an early-stage mobile fashion marketplace business, who are on a mission to dominate the social commerce world. Having developed an exceptional proposition through their mobile applications, they’re looking to hire the best talent on offer to help them create unique, yet extraordinary, customer experiences through their mobile devices.
The Mobile Product Manager will be responsible for scoping and shaping the features and functionality within the mobile applications, whilst working closely with commercial and creative teams to drive activity and revenue.
- Lead the mobile/tablet product definition by working with a cross-disciplinary team of designers, engineers and business partners that will ultimately support the product implementation
- Be the voice and advocate for customers
- Maintain the product and feature roadmap, managing backlog prioritisation
- Establish clear metrics and indicators for success
- Market-sizing and competitive analysis
- Interpret customer needs into effective and thoughtful solutions
- Deﬁne, and communicate product requirements using appropriate tools to describe intent. This includes: sketches, workﬂows, wireframes, functional speciﬁcations
- Collaborate with UX, interaction designers, visual designers, editors, merchants and engineers – advocating for the best design for customers
- Develop user-centered products by considering site analytics, customer feedback, and research ﬁndings
- Conduct user research, concept testing and usability testing
- Develop solutions that meet measurable business objective
We’re looking for a commercially driven mobile product expert, with an appreciation for vintage/luxury fashion and art. This role will require you to be hands-on, but also strategic enough to lead major projects for a fast-paced, high-growth business. Your CV should demonstrate similar experience, but importantly, will also need to have tangible results that you have achieved in previous roles. Experience across all mobile platforms is essential.
Position: Mobile Product Manager
Salary: £40-60k + start-up benefits (depending on experience level)
Contact: Zumar Dean
Referral Reward: £200